ActiveWin Anonymous | Create a User | Reviews | News | Forums | Advertise | Career Portal | Users Online: 421

Brautkleider aus Topwedding.de

ActiveWin.com Exclusive: Microsoft Hardware 2004 Fall Lineup Photos and Descriptions (plus Fingerprint Device Photos)
Time: 01:00 EST/06:00 GMT | News Source: ActiveWin.com | Posted By: Robert Stein

You heard it first here...We have posted multiple photos, descriptions, etc. for the complete Microsoft hardware fall lineup, which includes two fingerprint reader devices. The devices are to be released September 9th. Here is a complete list of the hardware included:

• Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader Windows USB
  • Optical Desktop Elite USB for BLUETOOTH (Keyboard & Mouse)
  • Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Feature USB
  • Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse USB
  • Wireless Optical Mouse Standard USB
  • Wireless Optical Desktop v3.0 Comfort Edition
  • Wireless Optical Desktop ELITE
  • Digital Media Pro Keyboard USB & PS/2
  • Digital Media Keyboard

The time now is 12:35:44 AM ET.
#1 By RedAvenger (1161 Posts) at 8/16/2004 12:32:20 AM
Where is my Natural (Split Ergonomic) Keyboard???!?!?!

Man I hope MS didn't discontinue them... The bluetooth version looks to have a slight curve but I don't know if it will feel the same.

Peace,
RA

#2 By TechLarry (4034 Posts) at 8/16/2004 8:10:49 AM
#2,

Well, I dunno. If someone asks me to stick my finger into their Gummy-Bear, I'll probably be suspicious.

I'll probably ask them to pull my finger instead...

TL

#3 By RMD (1866 Posts) at 8/16/2004 10:44:56 AM
Does anybody else absolutely hate when the arrow keys on keyboards don't line up with the rest of the keys?

On some of those keyboards the arrow keys are slightly lower than the rest of the keys on the keyboard. I HATE that.

I also hate when the Insert,Home,PgUp,Del,End,PgDwn keys aren't in a horizontal rectangle. Drives me nuts!

That thumbprint keyboard looks pretty cool. And it has the correct layout!

#4 By sodablue (5248 Posts) at 8/16/2004 11:27:01 AM
#1. Ahh, finally someone at Microsoft realized those split keyboards are yucky!

#2. "gelatenous bear candy"? You mean Gummi Bears. 'Gummi' is German for Rubber.

#4. You get used to it. I now find the old style Ins/Del to be screwed up. I like the one on my optical desktop elite keyboard.

#5 By sodablue (5248 Posts) at 8/16/2004 2:14:43 PM
Keyboard Veterans for Truth has condemned split keyboard as being yucky! They unfairly create a divide between the G and the H keys!

#6 By lketchum (3301 Posts) at 8/17/2004 3:11:03 AM
#13 - what a great idea! The Delta Data 7000-T was cool as it got opposite C - it was a huge double screen beast though. Still, the colored groupings of keys made life a lot easier.

The time now is 12:35:44 AM ET.