Adobe Photoshop 4/5 - Credits Screen
- Hold down Alt and click on Help, About Photoshop...
- You will see a different about box with the Big Electric Cat
- Wait for a few seconds
- The credits screen will start to scroll
- Hold down Alt to speed up the scrolling process
- At the end of the credits screen, you will see your name as a
- Egg In An Egg - Hidden Messages
- When you activate the Big Electric Cat, wait until the credits screen
- Press the Alt key to speed them scrolling.
- While you're still holding the Alt key, click on the cat's big eye
press the Ctrl key
- Now, release the Alt key.
- Secret messages will pop up just right above the credits screen
Adobe Photoshop 4.0 - Splash Screen
- The splash screen will change to the Big Electric Cat on April the 1st
(All Fools' Day)!
- Note: You can activate this by changing the date on your PC, but it isn't
- To change the splash screen into the Big Electric Cat, hold down the Alt
key while Photoshop is loading
Adobe Photoshop 4.0 - Merlin Lives
- Whenever we click on the small black vertical arrow on the Layers toolbar
and select Palette Properties, a picture of small Merlins appears.
Now this egg is a rather cute twist to that
- Hold down Ctrl+Alt and click on the black arrow and select Palette
- Merlin is back!
Adobe Photoshop 5.0 - Strange Cargo
- While holding down Ctrl+Alt+Shift, click on Help, About
- Check out the strange cargo credits
Copyright © 1997-1998 ActiveWindows.
All rights reserved. More copyright information and legal stuff here.
ActiveWindows is a division of Dark-Design.