Winamp 2.xx - See Developer Justin's
- Start Winamp and go to the About box
- Make sure you are in the Winamp tab
- Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and click on the copyright notice line
- See the developer's face!
- You can also find out how old is he
- Still in the About box, click on the Shareware tab
- Double-click on Usage statistics to know his age
Winamp 2.xx - Hidden Message
- Start Winamp go to Preferences and click on the Visualization
- Scroll down and select Vis_Mux and click Configure
- You'll notice a small pi sign in the bottom-right corner
- Double-click the pi sign to reveal the hidden message
Winamp 2.xx - Funny Message
& Cat Image
- Start Winamp
- Type in nullsoft, pressing the Esc key after
- If you do that correctly, you should see a message It
really whipps the llama's ass
- But wait, there's more!
- Go to Winamp's About box
- Click on the Credits tab
- Wait and you should see a picture of a cat
- If you try another skin like Fusion for example, and try
the "nullsoft" trick, you'll get another
Copyright © 1997-1998 ActiveWindows.
All rights reserved. More copyright information and legal
ActiveWindows is a division of Dark-Design.