Publisher 2002 : How to Set the Defaults
When entering a URL into Internet Explorer - just write the name of the site and then press CTRL and Return together to add the www. and .com at the end.
2002 - Tips Section
How to Set the Defaults
Last Updated: September 9th 2003
Tip Difficulty Level: Novice
Microsoft Publisher 200 allows you to set defaults for all
future shapes (not text boxes).
How This Tip Works
- Open Microsoft Publisher 2002 to your new
- Using the object tool bar on the left of the
screen draw your desired shape.
- Right click on your newly created object, and
go to Format Object/Shape.
- Set all available formatting under this dialog.
All items listed under Colors and Lines, Size, and Web can be set
can be set as defaults for future objects in this particular
- Once you have set your defaults, go to the
Colors and Lines Tab and at the bottom is a check box to set
"Default for New Objects." Be sure to check this box and click ok.
- All new objects that you draw will now have the
formatting you specified in that Format Dialog.