: How To enable content advisor and set limits
When entering a URL into Internet Explorer - just write the name of the site and then press CTRL and Return together to add the www. and .com at the end.
Windows Me -
How To enable content advisor and set
Last Updated: September 5th 2003
Tip Difficulty Level: Novice
How This Tip Works
- Open Internet properties in Control Panel.
- Under Content Advisor, click Enable.
- If you've already enabled Content Advisor, click
Settings, and then type the supervisor password.
- Click a category in the list, and then drag the
slider to set the limits you want to use.
- Repeat this process for each category you want to
limit, and then click OK.
- If a supervisor password has not already been set
up for your computer, you are prompted to create one.