IRC Version 3.63 and above
See how funny your favorite chat client can get!
- Move your mouse over the yellow About button on the toolbar. Once the tool tip appears,
click your right mouse button over and over. Keep clicking to see a
"personalized" message! On later versions, you can right-click every buttons and
get the same results.
- Hold down your right mouse button over the toolbar for a few seconds, then while keeping
the right mouse button depressed, move your mouse over the yellow About button on the
toolbar and hold down the left mouse button. Hold both buttons for a few seconds, then let
go. The About icon will turn into a smiley face!
- Open the About dialog box (the one with the author's picture). Right-click anywhere in
the dialog box (except over a button) and a dot over the I in mIRC will start bouncing!
- Open the About dialog box and left-click that author's nose for a "squeeky"
- Open the About dialog box and type arnie to see the author's favorite playtime pal!
Copyright © 1997-1998 ActiveWindows.
All rights reserved. More copyright information and legal stuff here.
ActiveWindows is a division of Dark-Design.