Hints and Tips
Excel 95 - Hall Of The Tortured Souls
- Open a blank work sheet
- Go down to the 95th row
- Select the whole row
- Tab over to coloum B
- Goto Help/About
- Hold down ctrl-alt-shift
- and click on the tech support button
- A window appears call "Hall of Tortured souls"
- At the end of the hall and all the programmers names. This is something a Doom
- Now, here's the fun part: do a 180 turn and type excelkfa. Walk through the wall
and see the pictures.
Excel 97 - Another Copy Of A Menu Item
- Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift
- Click on any menu item
- You will see the cursor with a plus sign
- Drag it to another part of the menu
- You will now have another copy of the menu item!
Excel 97 - Flight Simulation
- On a new Worksheet, Press F5
- Type X97:L97 and hit enter
- Press the Tab key
- Hold Ctrl-Shift
- Click on the Chart Wizard toolbar button
- Depending on how well your DirectX is intergrated, you will either find yourself in an
eerrie lanscape or if you are using Windows 98, you will probably find yourself in a
beautiful purple lanscape.
- Use mouse to fly around - Right button forward/ Left button reverse
- There shoud be a hidden shrine in the middle with the programmers message.
- Face the hidden shrine (credits screen)
- Move foreward towards the Hill using the left click for foreward thrust
- At the edge of the Hill stop the thrust using right click
- Point the view down by moving the mouse upwards
- You should then see at the bottom of the cliff a water motion
- There's the Blue Laggoon!
Copyright © 1997-1998 ActiveWindows.
All rights reserved. More copyright information and legal stuff here.
ActiveWindows is a division of Dark-Design.