Visual Basic 5.0 - Developers Credits
- Launch Visual Basic 5.0
- When the New Project dialog box appears, just click Open
- Click the View menu, point to Toolbars, and click Customize
- Go to the Commands tab
- Click the Help category, and drag the About Microsoft Visual
Basic item into the help menu
- Click the Modify Selection button and set the name for the newly inserted menu item to Show
- Click the Close button
- From the Help menu, choose Show VB Credits
Visual Basic 4.0 - Developers Credits
- Add a test box to a form set its text property to Thunder
- Lock the control on the form
- Move mouse over the tools in the toolbox
- The names of developers and testers should appear instead of the usual tooltips!
Copyright © 1997-1998 ActiveWindows.
All rights reserved. More copyright information and legal stuff here.
ActiveWindows is a division of Dark-Design.